Last reviewed: January 2023
360 Virtual Tour Co. recognises that organisations like ours and the ones we work have a responsibility to the environment – locally, regionally and globally.
We are committed to and enjoy finding ways to reduce the environmental impact of our work, both in the office and when working away from it. We’re also committed to promoting the understanding of sustainability in its broadest context in the way we conduct our work – encouraging beneficiaries, partners, suppliers and stakeholders to do the same.
Our Company Director, Simon Sadek is responsible for ensuring that this sustainability policy is implemented. However, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
Under the following headings, we’ll ensure the reduction of environmental impact, incorporation of environmental factors into business decisions and continual improvement of our environmental performance.
• Our business operations are very digitally focused and we actively promote the use of our services and tools as a way to reduce carbon, unnecessary travel to client sites by utilising our Virtual Tours and Digital Twin services
• We educate and inform our clients on the benefits of our technology services and how best to introduce these into their Corporate ESG strategies.
• Did you know the use of Digital Twins/Virtual Tours can benefit your ESG Policies? Email email@example.com to learn more.
• We run a paperless office in as much as 95% of the time, only using paper for situations that legally require it with no alternative. For example, wet signatures on official documents. All invoices and quotes are sent via email as PDF files.
• We will reduce packaging as much as possible.
• We will seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products when they have to be purchased.
• We will reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
• We can comfortably say our office runs in a digital fashion with minimal traditional office supplies in use
• We will evaluate if the need can be met in another way, digitally or by sharing resources with stakeholders
• We will evaluate if renting/sharing is an option before purchasing equipment.
• We will evaluate the environmental impact of any new products we intend to purchase, favouring more environmentally friendly and efficient products wherever possible.
• We will recycle equipment that is no longer of use to the organisation. For example, giving away items such as computers and printers that we no longer use.
• We will continue to review the use of single-use plastics across our operations and make plans to eliminate and reduce the use of single-use plastics where possible.
• We will continue to work with our partners, actively encouraging them to eliminate any single-use plastic they may use and opt for sustainable alternatives.
•We have introduced a paperless receipt workflow, reducing the need to store paper receipt, in line with a more digital approach as a way of being Earth and Planet Safe conscious.
• We will seek to keep our energy consumption as low as possible. For example, switching off lights and electrical equipment when not in use and using low energy lightbulbs.
• Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in mind.
• The energy consumption and efficiency of new products will be taken into account when purchasing.
• Implementing carbon offset energy providers.
•The use of auto timer smart wifi switches are in use, to actively switch off appliances when out of the office to further reduce our energy consumption.
• We will promote and normalise the use of travel alternatives such as e-mail, telephone, conference calls or video conferencing.
• We will make additional efforts to accommodate the needs of those using public transport or bicycles.
• We will use low impact transport for travel to and from work and travel for business, where possible.
• We will use the most eco-friendly method when travelling abroad.
•We have introduced the use of electric EV vehicles in our business travels throughout the UK, to further offset carbon and do our bit to be a more eco green company
MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
• We will use environmentally friendly cleaning materials and cleaning services as much as possible.
• We will use environmentally friendly material for office refurbishment where possible. For example, making use of second hand furniture.
• We will only use licensed and appropriate organisations to dispose of waste.
• We will reuse and recycle everything we are able to – having a recycling bin alongside our regular waste bin, and where possible composting organic matter.
• We will involve staff, beneficiaries and stakeholders in the implementation of this policy, for greater commitment and improved performance. For example, reducing the use of single use plastics at our events.
• We will update this policy at once annually in consultation with staff and stakeholders, reviewing this policy with at management meetings.
• We will provide staff with relevant environmental training, whilst working with suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors to improve their environmental performance.
• We will use local labour and materials where available to reduce CO2 and help the community.
• We will continually improve and reduce environmental impacts by incorporating environmental factors into business decisions.
• We will comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
• We will continually improve and monitor environmental performance.